We offer the opportunity to invest in real estate in the picturesque Transcarpathian countryside
The building for sale or leasing is located in Kopashnovo village (approx 3,000 inhabitants). The real estate land is on slight slope with a beautiful panoramic view on the surrounding countryside and mountains.
The location of the real estate for example, can be a real opportunity for anyone looking to invest into the travel business in the Ukraine.
The Transcarpathian Region is among the most popular regions visited by tourists in the Ukraine.
Please let us know if you require any further information on the real estate in Kopashnovo village. If you would like to arrange a viewing then we can assist you in making all the necessary arrangements.
Basic information on the real estate in Kopashnovo village
- The area of land is 4,500 m2
- Electricity, gas and water on site
- Approx 20 km from the district town of Khust (approx. 32,000 inhabitants)
- Approx 100 km from Uzhorod the administrative centre of the Transcarpathian Region
- The real estate is located in the urban area of the village with full civil facilities